Romantic Getaway Cabin Near Stevens Pass
Many of our guests say “Oh, my gosh!” when they walk into this cozy Washington vacation rental cabin abundant with romantic ambiance. The gas river rock fireplace, soaring cathedral ceiling, loft bed with river view, and northwoods cabin decor make the cabin perfect for a romantic getaway.
This rental cabin near Stevens Pass appeals to nature lovers with the cabin located on a scenic whitewater river surrounded by towering peaks of the Cascade Mountains. Closeby recreation includes fantastic hiking, whitewater rafting & kayaking, mountain biking, Stevens Pass skiing, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and seasonal fishing.
For those who just want a relaxing cabin vacation, the rocking chairs on the cabin’s front porch provide “front row seats” to watch the Skykomish River go by. During inclement weather stay cozy warm in the glider next to the gas fireplace. The cushy futon unfolds for snuggling in front of the TV and gas fireplace. The covered private hot tub located at riverbank’s edge a just out the front door is relaxing and romantic, and an absolute must after a day of skiing or hiking. For something special romantic packages are available. This is the kind of cabin you won’t want to leave and many of our customers return again and again. This clean, well maintained Washington cabin rental with quality amenities is available at lower midweek rates because it is maintained by the owner.
- 650 sq ft cabin accommodates 4
- Loft with queen Note: stairs are a little steep & narrow
- Downstairs bedroom queen
- One bathroom with shower
- Towels, bedding, soaps, paper goods provided
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishes & pots (no dishwasher)
- Gas fireplace
- Private hot tub with river and mountain views
- Semi-private location with landscaping to provide privacy
- Satellite 32″ flat screen TV 250 channels, DVD player, stereo receiver, Ipod connector
- Charcoal grill
- Camp fire bowl
- Medium bank easy access to the Skykomish River
- Free wireless internet
- Board games
- Front porch with rocking chairs overlooking the river
- Discounted midweek, multiple nights, and weekly rates
- Smoking is OK outside
- Up to two quiet clean flea-free dogs allowed
- Close to great outdoor recreation
- There will be snow at the cabin when the snow level is 1000ft or below
- Snow shoes available
- Cabin is clean and well maintained
Arrival Time 3pm; departure time 11am
Whispering Waters is pet (dog) friendly.
Return to Top